FREE Download User Role Editor Pro Plugin Nulled will help you. Edit any existing role, create new one, fill selected role with capabilities which you need. Assign new created roles or capabilities directly to the user.
User Role Editor WordPress Plugin Changelog
V4.60.1 * Core version: 4.60.1 * Update: Marked as compatible with WordPress 5.8. * Fix: If one of the pages on hierarchy tree was not published (draft) it may become unavailable for editing in spite of user can (is allowed) edit the parent page. * Core version was updated to version 4.60.1 * Fix: PHP Notice: Undefined property: URE_User_View::$multisite in /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor/includes/classes/user-view.php on line 145 V4.60 * Core version: 4.60 * Fix: WP Multisite: User lost granted roles after click "Users->Capabilities->Update Network". * New: Edit posts/pages/custom post types restrictions add-on: new custom filters were added: 'ure_post_edit_access_restricted_taxonomies', 'ure_post_edit_access_allowed_terms', 'ure_post_edit_access_terms_to_exclude'. * Update: Edit posts/pages/custom post types restrictions add-on: * - It is compatible now with "Admin Columns" and "Advanced Custom Fields" plugins. "Admin columns" plugin did not showed "Advanced Custom Fields" managed column values, when URE applied edit restrictions. URE excludes now from edit restrictions ACF plugins custom post types 'acf-field-group' and 'acf-field'. * - It is compatible now with "Contact Form 7" plugin. You can restrict access to the CF7 plugin records the same way as to any other custom post type. * Core version was updated to version 4.60 * New: Notification box was replaced with one based on the [jpillora/nofifyjs](https://notifyjs.jpillora.com/) jQuery plugin. It does not move down page content. It disappears automatically after 5 seconds. Click on it to remove it manually. * Fix: "Add capability" shows warning styled notification when needed (invalid characters, etc.) instead of a successful one. * Fix: Capabilities group uncheck and revert selection is blocked for the administrator role to exclude accident deletion of permissions from administrator role. V4.59.4 * Core version: 4.59.1 * New: Multisite: it's possible to leave selected roles for selected subsites unchanged after "Update Network" applied. Add filter 'ure_network_update_leave_roles' and return from it the array like this one - array( (int) blog_id => array('role_id1', 'role_id2', ... ); * Update: Posts/pages, custom post types edit restrictions add-on: child posts auto access takes into account all existing hierarchical post types, not only pages as earlier. Use 'ure_auto_access_children_for_hierarchical_post_types' filter in order to change this. It takes the single input parameter $hierarchical_post_types - the list of existing public hierarchical post types. * Core version was updated to version 4.59.1 * New: Multisite: When update role at the main site with "Apply to all sites" option and PHP constant URE_MULTISITE_DIRECT_UPDATE === 1 (update roles directly in database, not via WordPress API), URE overwrites all subsite roles with roles from the main site. It's possible now to leave selected role(s) for selected subsite(s) unchanged: add filter 'ure_network_update_leave_roles' and return from it the array like this one - array( (int) blog_id => array('role_id1', 'role_id2', ... ); * Update: "Other roles" section is available now only for users with 'promote_users' capability. * Update: Notice at the top of URE page about action result is not removed automatically after 7 seconds as earlier. * Update: 'ure_sort_wp_roles_list' filter accepts these values for the single input parameter: false - leave roles list as it is; true or 'id' - sort roles list by role ID; 'name' - sort roles by role name in the alphabetical order.
User Role Editor WordPress Plugin Features
- Block selected admin menu items on per role base
- Multi-site: Roles and users management for all sites at Network Admin from one point: edit, replicate roles to all subsites, assign roles and capabilities to the users, replicate existing user together with his permissions to all sites of the network
- Block selected navigation menus from editing for selected role
- Block selected widgets and sidebars under “Appearance” menu on per role base
- Block selected meta boxes (dashboard, posts, pages, custom post types) for roles
- Block access to the other roles for the selected role
- Show front end menu item for everyone, logged-in users, logged-in users with selected role(s), not logged-in visitors only
- Manage what widgets are shown for what role.
- Admin pages permissions viewer shows at the bottom of every admin backend (wp-admin) page the user capabilities list checked by this page and plugins hooked to it.
- Per plugin access for roles and users with “activate_plugins” capability;
- Export and Import user roles
- Multi-site: Restrict access of single sites administrators to the selected user capabilities and Add/Delete role operations inside User Role Editor
- Multi-site: Superadmin can setup individual lists of themes available for activation to selected single sites administrators
- Content view access restriction for selected roles and with short_codes
- Guaranteed premium support
- Advertisement Free
Download User Role Editor WordPress Plugin
Note: If you are having trouble with Download FREE User Role Editor Pro Plugin, try to disable adblock for the site or try another Web Browser. Disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.