FREE Download WP Smush Pro Nulled Plugin is Image Optimization for WordPress Automatically optimize and resize every image in any directory on your WordPress or Multisite on upload. Save space and speed up your site with the incredible power of WP Smush Pro Plugin. Only one-click and fix your Google PageSpeed with the best image optimizer WordPress has ever known.
WP Smush Pro WordPress Plugin Changelog
V3.9.4 - Fix: Errors in media library with WP Offload Media and backups - Fix: CDN not activated if the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin folder is renamed - Fix: Missing hover effect for video on the Smush Pro page - Fix: Incorrect number of compressed images when WooCommerce plugin is active - Fix: View stats not working when adding an image from a page/post - Fix: Wrong "Images smushed" count on NextGen Gallery Smush page - Fix: Duplicate stats are added by WPML media translations. - Fix: Regenerated thumbnails not detected as pending for Smush - Fix: CDN status when pushing production to staging on WPMU DEV hosting - Fix: Translation strings V3.9.3 Enhance: White label support V3.9.2 - Fix: Code and stability improvements V3.9.1 - New: Option to compress uploaded images - New: Option to disable WordPress scaled images - New: Compressing uploaded and backups are now free for all users - Enhance: Detect and warn about other potentially conflicting lazy load plugins - Fix: Deprecated jQuery deprecated warnings - Fix: CDN 'wp_smush_cdn_before_process_src' filter - Fix: Remove HTML markup in Local WebP wizard - Fix: PHP Fatal error - cannot use object of type stdClass as array - Fix: PHP warnings when optimization fails via WP CLI - Fix: Missing CDN upsell meta box - Fix: Ignored images not being skipped from image re-check process V3.9.0 - New: Wizard for setting up the local WebP conversion - Enhance: Wrong tooltip title showing up on configs on hover - Enhance: WPBakery detection when the base directory is custom named - Fix: CDN status not getting updated when enabling the CDN via configs - Fix: Local WebP rules path getting truncated in some environments - Fix: WooCommerce gallery thumbnails not being served from the CDN - Fix: Failing to restore PNG images that were converted to JPG - Fix: "Save" button on the Bulk Smush page changing its size when saving - Fix: Some options not being removed on uninstall - Fix: Image size names overflowing their container in the Gutenberg blocks stats table V3.8.8 - New: Allow serving locally stored WebP images through the CDN - New: Allow excluding WebP from the media types to lazy load - New: Add a widget for handling configs to the Dashboard page - New: WP CLI will now properly detect and convert images to WebP - Enhance: Prevent uploading config files across plugins - Enhance: Whitelabel support - Enhance: Lazy load integration with Divi theme - Enhance: Lazy load integration with GiveWP donation form - Enhance: Redirect to module page after activating on the dashboard - Fix: Local Webp says that the Amazon S3 integration is enabled although it's not - Fix: Images not loading in embedded posts and pages when lazy load is enabled - Fix: Replace WP_SMUSH_API_TIMEOUT by the correct constant WP_SMUSH_TIMEOUT in error messages - Fix: Bulk Smush progress not starting from zero after a Smushing took place - Fix: Images without Smush backups being included in the bulk-restore list - Fix: Lazy load parsing issue with forums AJAX requests from BuddyBoss - Fix: Disable CDN on WPMU DEV hosting staging sites - Fix: Configs in the free version not syncing with the Hub V3.8.7 - Enhance: Display a message when local WebP creation fails due to directory permissions - Fix: Error when applying a config from the Hub and the WebP module gets toggled - Fix: Compatibility issue with WP < 5.7 - Fix: Wrong count of images to re-smush when the 'big_image_size_threshold' filter return false - Fix: Thumbnail images not being converted to JPEG on upload
WP Smush Pro WordPress Plugin Features
- Bulk Smush
- Compress existing images to save space on your server and increase page speed.
- 2x Compression
- Enjoy more than double the savings using Super-Smush, which uses its advanced compression algorithm to save more than 2x without any drop in visual quality.
- Super Smush
- Get 2x the compression than lossless with our intelligent multi-pass lossy compression.
- S3 Cloud Smush
- Use Smush with WP Offload S3 to optimize your Amazon S3 cloud based media library.
- Image CDN
- Serve your images from our blazing-fast 40 Tbps CDN for faster lighter page speeds.
- WebP Conversion
- Smush converts and delivers WebP images on supported browsers (+25% smaller than JPEG and PNG).
- Lossless Smush
- Smush squeezes every last byte out of your images for the best lossless compression.
- Resize Images
- Set max width and height and large images will be automatically scaled on upload.
- Restore Originals
- Store original files so you can quickly restore for those times you need full quality.
- Smush will automatically compress your images and keep your site running at top-speed.
- Keep EXIF Data
- Special for photographers that want to keep image information attached.
- PNG to Lossy JPEG
- Smush converts PNG files to lossy JPEG when additional savings are detected.
- Compress Big Files
- From your camera direct to your site WP Smush Pro optimizes images upto 32MB.
- 200% Faster
- Smush Pro’s CPU boosters compress images a whopping 200% faster than Smush free.
- Directory Smush
- Smush images outside the media library by setting other directories to be optimized.
- Wrong Size Detection
- If your images don’t match their containers, we’ll automatically serve the correct size.
Download WP Smush Pro Wordpress Plugin
Note: If you are having trouble with Download FREE WP Smush Pro WordPress Plugin, try to disable adblock for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.