FREE Download Aelia Currency Switcher for WooCommerce Plugin allows your shop to display prices and accept payments in multiple currencies. This grants your customers the possibility of shopping in their favourite currency and helps increasing conversions.
Aelia Currency Switcher WordPress Plugin Changelog
V188.8.131.52104 * Feature - Added settings page to implement a custom country/currency mapping. * Updated localisation files. * Updated supported WooCommerce versions. V184.108.40.206217 * Tweak - Removed legacy code used to determine if a product is on sale. * Refactor - Replaced call to deprecated function `current_time()` with `time()`. V220.127.116.11208 * Updated supported WooCommerce versions. * Updated supported WordPress versions. V18.104.22.168109 * Fix - Fixed rendering glitch of the dropdown currency selector with flags on Safari (MacOS). * Fix - Fixed rendering glitch of the dropdown country selector with flags on Safari (MacOS). V22.214.171.124103 * Fix - Restored missing scripts used by the WooCommerce Admin integration. V126.96.36.199102 * Updated supported WooCommerce versions. V188.8.131.52005 * Updated supported WooCommerce versions. V184.108.40.206922 * Fix - Fixed HTML used to display the title of the widgets provided by the plugin, to ensure that the correct styling is applied automatically. V220.127.116.11825 Fix - Fixed rendering of the currency selector widget used on New Order page, to display the currency selection button. Tweak - Removed Yahoo! Finance and WebServiceX from the available exchange rates providers. These services are no longer available. V18.104.22.168819 Tweak - Modified the logic used to load the available payment gateways on the settings page. The new logic should also see "special" payment methods, such as the PayPal Credits Cards added by the WooCommerce Payments plugin. Feature - Added filter wc_aelia_cs_settings_payment_gateway_available. The filter allows 3rd parties to force a payment gateway to appear as available or unavailable in the backend, regardless of the result of the actual availability check. V22.214.171.124805 Tweak - Added check for the presence of cart fragments to the frontend scripts. This will prevent errors caused by the fragment variable not being set. Fix - Fixed purging of cart fragments when using the "buttons" currency selector. Refactor - Rewritten settings page using the new Aelia settings API. Updated supported WooCommerce versions.
Aelia Currency Switcher WordPress Plugin Features
- Easy to use for both merchants and customers
- Allows to set a base currency for each product, and calculate prices in other currencies automatically
- Allows customers to shop in their preferred currency
- Automatic update of exchange rates, via Open Exchange Rates, WebServiceX and Yahoo! Finance
- Allows to set exchange rates manually, instead of having them updated automatically
- Allows to enter prices in each currency for products and coupons, without having to use an exchange rate
- Allows to automatically select a currency based on customers’ billing or shipping country, rather than letting them choose it explicitly
- Automatically detects of visitors’ country (geolocation), with currency set accordingly
- Filters available payment methods depending on the selected currency.
- Visitors’ preferred currency is persistent and it will be selected automatically at their next visit
- Integration with the multi currencies feature of Google Analytics
- Fully compatible with our other WooCommerce plugins
Download Aelia Currency Switcher WordPress Plugin
Note: If you are having trouble with Download FREE Aelia Currency Switcher Plugin, try to disable adblock for the site or try another Web Browser. Disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.