FREE Download BeDesk is a self hosted, feature packed customer support, ticketing, email management and helpdesk software that does not require any coding or server knowledge to setup.
BeDesk PHP Scripts Changelog
V1.3.6 New Features Added Gmail provider for both incoming and outgoing emails. Added time based trigger conditions. For example, it's now possible to close the ticket automatically after a number of hours passed since last user reply. Added "mailbox address" trigger condition for checking at what address email that created the ticket arrived. Added a fully featured, token based API. It can be used to integrate BeDesk into other projects, native apps and more. Added Manage API Access Tokens section in account settings page for creating or revoking API access tokens. Added functional API docs. They can be accessed at your-site.com/api-docs url, there's also a link in account settings page. Added filtering functionality to ticket search dialog. Added meilisearch integration for ticket and article search. Enhancements Updated datatable design in admin area and added a number of new filters. Simplified permission manager. It will now have better descriptions for permissions and rarely used permissions will be hidden behind "advanced" button toggle. Clicking envato purchase code in the sidebar will now show details for the purchase. New ticket notification will now show ticket subject and category along the new ticket body. Improved incoming email quoted reply and signature parsing. A more descriptive error message will now be shown if incompatible PHP version is detected. Fixed a few issues with sitemap generation. Updated laravel and angular to the latest version. Custom pages and articles will now support code highlighting for more languages. Shown agent display name instead of email in assign ticket dropdown. Locale can now be set automatically based on the browser preferences or parameter in the url. Help center footer now has two menus editable from menu manager. User can now change language and theme without logging in. Bug Fixes New trigger page will now correctly show validation errors. Fixed several issues in ticket search dialog. It's now possible to upload files while on mobile in new ticket form. Article content sidebar will now correctly scroll if it's longer then the article content. Fixed an issue with sorting in help center article index. Assigning ticket to aggent via trigger will now correctly send notification to the agent. Emails and notifications will now be sent in language that user has selected in their account settings page. Request received notification will no longer be sent to customer if agent creates a new ticket for that customer. Clicking user or article is search dialog will now correctly close the dialog. Article order select will now work properly in help center category page. Tag manager in new article page will now correctly suggest from all existing tags, instead of only recent tags when typing. Email notifications will now have alt tag for all images. Fixed an issue where installation might not start properly on some hosting environments. Fixed an issue where article content menu would not work sometimes if it has accented characters. Fixed a few issues with algolia search provider. Copy should work properly on macOS in the text editor. Fixed an issue where public image would sometimes be uploaded as private when using s3 to store files. Social logins panel in account settings page will now be hidden if all social logins are disabled in settings page. Fixed an issue where incorrect article might be shown for a specific url for web crawlers. Corrected some visual issues with search input in agent mailbox page. A number of other smaller fixes. V1.3.5 Enhancements Only one device can now be allowed to be logged into user account at the same time. Changed default mailbox folders so it's easier to see which tickets are assigned or unassigned. "Pending" tickets will no longer be included in the count number next to folder name. "Open" tickets will now have bold text so they it's easier to tell "open" and "pending" tickets apart. Tickets per page setting in tickets list will now be remembered. Parent categories in "article grid" help center layout can now have articles as well as child categories. Persist pagination and sort parameters between page reloads in ticket list. Category page article list now can load more articles when scrolling down. Don't show folders that have no tickets in left sidebar of ticket list. User tags will now be shown in conversation sidebar. Tickets in search modal can now be sorted properly. Same condition and action type can be now used multiple times in same trigger. Automatically clear help center homepage cache after updating/deleting category or article. If envato integration is enabled, individual purchases can now be added by code from account settings page. Tags in article list can now be clicked and will filter article list by that tag. Compatibility with new pusher API version. Bug Fixes Don't count closed tickets toward ticket count of "mine" folder. Fixed an issue where date range for ticket report might skip the first day sometimes. Fixed an issue where agents would not be able to open notification subscription page sometimes. Styling applied in conversation editor will now correctly appear in agent notification reply preview snippet. Help center search page will now show correct total matched article count. "Send and next ticket" action will no longer automatically open tickets that are assigned to someone else. All text on ew ticket page will now be correctly translatable. Fixed several article display issues on certain tablet sizes.
BeDesk PHP Scripts Features
- Email With Superpowers – Use as email management software, keeping your existing email account and receiving all the functionality of BeDesk.
- Emails To Tickets – Automatically turn emails from customers into tickets on BeDesk and send replies from BeDesk as emails.
- Roles – Flexible role system to assign users and agents to teams, organizations, companies and more.
- Menu Editor – All the menus across the site can be easily edited via drag and drop without any coding knowledge.
- Notifications – Receive notifications via email, browser or mobile on various events, including new ticket, new reply, ticket assigned and more.
- Easy Installation – Install BeDesk easily with no coding or server knowledge in a few minutes with our easy to use installer and documentation.
- Reports – BeDesk will automatically generate reports on tickets, search, article views and more.
- High Performance – BeDesk is lightweight and has lighting fast performance and page load time out of the box.
- Optional Envato Module – Envato login, purchase code validation, earnings reports, automatic item importing and more.
- Knowledgebase Management – Organize your knowledge base using categories and tags, create articles with a powerful html editor.
- Appearance Editor – Change colors, images and text. Manage menus, SEO tags and more, all with a live preview using powerful appearance editor.
- Translation Ready – You can translate BeDrive easily from admin area without any need for 3rd party applications or configuration files.
- Responsive – BeDesk is fully responsive and will scale to the size of any device.
- Open Source – You will receive full non-encrypted and non-obfuscated source code, so you can modify it (or hire a freelancer to do it for you) in any way you want.
- Lifetime License – Pay once and receive a lifetime license. There are no recurring fees.
- Documentation – In depth offline documentation included. It Explains everything from installation to the many features.
- Social Login – Allow users to login with popular 3rd party sites (facebook, twitter, envato, google).
- Professional Design – Pixel-perfect design based on google’s material design guidelines.
- Search – Powerful search with multiple integrated providers, including elasticsearch, algolia, mysql and more.
- Rich Text Editor – Ticket body uses a rich text editor, that allows file uploads, code formatting, inline images, canned replies, links, undo/redo, drafts and more.
- Dark Mode – BeDesk comes with pre-built light and dark themes. You can fully customize them or add new themes via appearance editor.
- User Settings – Let users change common settings like their timezone, language, country and more.
Download BeDesk PHP Scripts
Note: If you are having trouble with Download FREE BeDesk PHP Scripts, try to disable adblock for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.