FREE Download WooCommerce Advanced Notifications Nulled Plugin extension for WooCommerce lets you set up order and stock notifications for users other than the admin. These can be used for notifying staff and users of sales, sending stock notices to suppliers, or even sending new orders to drop shippers.
WooCommerce Advanced Notifications Plugin Changelog
V1.2.36 * Fix - Missing Languages folder and .pot file in release-ready zip file. V1.2.35 * Fix - Add custom order status for WooCommerce Deposits compatibility. * Tweak - Use 'wp_loaded' hook to send the notification. * Tweak - WC 5.9 compatibility. V1.2.34 * Fix - Incorrect reuse of 'woocommerce_email_subject_*' hook. V1.2.33 * Chore - Bump WP & WC version support. * Fix - Sending a new order email when the order status is from pending to on-hold. * Tweak - Add filter for each 'woocommerce_order_status_*_to_*' action hook. V1.2.32 * Fix - "Include Order Totals" only works for "All Purchases" trigger. V1.2.31 * Fix - Date used in emails is not correct V1.2.30 * Fix - Remove usage of deprecated function
WooCommerce Advanced Notifications Plugin Features
- Purchases – Sent when an order has been purchased, not when the original order is created (uses pending_to_processing, pending_to_completed, pending_to_on-hold, failed_to_processing, failed_to_completed). These notifications contain order and customer details
- Backorders – Sent when an item is backordered (stock < 0 ). These emails contain stock and product information
- Low stock – Sent when an item is getting low is stock (based on the threshold set in WC settings). These emails contain stock and product information
- Out of stock – Sent when an item is out of stock. These emails contain stock and product information
- Refunds – Sent when a refund is issued
Download WooCommerce Advanced Notifications
Note: If you are having trouble with Download FREE WooCommerce Advanced Notifications Plugin, try to disable AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. Disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.