FREE Download WooCommerce Cost of Goods Plugin gives you access to great reports on revenue and top-sellers or earners. You can evaluate not only revenue, but costs and profit all from within your WooCommerce store. Quickly and easily get the information you need to make marketing and sales decisions to optimize your store’s revenue. Easily track total profit and cost of goods by adding a “Cost of Good” field to simple and variable products.
WooCommerce Cost of Goods Plugin Changelog
V2.11.0 * Misc - Hide WooCommerce Analytics error notice on the Reports page * Misc - Remove legacy woo-includes functions * Misc - Remove the option to apply costs for previous orders without costs * Misc - Apply costs for all orders is now available only for stores with at least one order * Misc - Add tooltips for the cost of goods fields on the product page V2.10.0 * Misc - Add compatibility for WooCommerce 4.7 * Misc - Require PHP 7.0 or newer V2.9.10 * Misc - Add PHP 8 support V2.9.9 * Fix - Format the variation product cost properly with the chosen decimal separator in the store settings * Fix - Fix the item total cost calculation when measurement product has calculated inventory enabled V2.9.8 * Fix - Prevent the same job from running both as a batch and as a background job * Fix - Fix Apply Costs to Previous Orders job progress message
WooCommerce Cost of Goods Plugin Features
- Gives you vital information about your business – adds information about store profit and most profitable products so you know about more than just revenue
- See a total inventory valuation based on retail prices or cost of goods.
- Quickly view costs next to prices in your product manager table display
- Add a Cost of Good to each product (including variations!) to always know total costs of products sold in each order
- View profit and cost by date range, by product, or by product category
- Export profit / cost report data to CSV
- Include costs in orders exported with Order/Customer CSV Export Suite
- Apply costs to previous orders (placed before installation) after you set product cost
- Include costs in orders exported with Customer/Order XML Export Suite
- Compatible with Product CSV Import Suite
- Edit line item costs for editable orders
- Gain insight into your most profitable and least profitable sellers so you know where to focus your marketing
Download WooCommerce Cost of Goods Wordpress Plugin
Note: If you are having trouble with Download FREE WooCommerce Cost of Goods Plugin, try to disable adblock for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.