FREE Download WooCommerce Waitlist Plugin Nulled is a extension lets you track demand for out-of-stock items, making sure your customers feel informed, and therefore more likely to buy. Using a simple plugin, you can build up a waiting list of people wanting the unavailable item, then notify these customers automatically when products come back in stock. It makes people feel valued by your business, and allows you to replenish stock intelligently based on demand.
WooCommerce Waitlist Plugin Changelog
V2.3.2 Fix: Some specific setups for variations were not sending out Mailouts incorrectly V2.3.1 Fix: version meta update running query unnecessarily Fix: mailouts not always sending for parent product bundles V2.3.0 Added: Import/export options for waitlist data within WooCommerce's product exporter Added: Waitlist elements will now show by default within Elementor template Added: Option for double opt-in (via email) for non-registered users when joining waitlist Added: Filter to disable showing waitlist within Elementor template (wcwl_add_waitlist_for_elementor) Added: minimal styling to button on archive page to avoid overlap
WooCommerce Waitlist Plugin Features
- allow customers to be notified when they can purchase an item that is currently out of stock
- options to set a minimum stock before WooCommerce Waitlist in-stock notifications are sent out
- maintain a record of users that have been emailed an in-stock notification
- easily manage your waitlists from the WordPress admin
- add the waitlist elements for any product anywhere you choose using our shortcode
- plug-and-play functionality – just install, activate and go!
- options to display opt-in elements when users sign up to a waitlist
- options to also display waitlist buttons on archive pages (e.g. the shop page/product category pages)
- easily identify ‘most wanted’ products to prioritise re-stocking
- allow customers to easily review and edit their waiting lists
- options to add google analytic tracking codes to WooCommerce Waitlist emails
- options to email a site administrator when a customer joins a waitlist
Download WooCommerce Waitlist Plugin
Note: If you are having trouble with Download FREE WooCommerce Waitlist Plugin, try to disable adblock for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.