The Multiple Sites User Sync WordPress API plugin can automatically synchronize a user from one WordPress site (blog) to other WordPress sites (blogs) when a user is added/ updated/ registered. Also, sync bulk users across multiple sites.
WordPress API Multiple Sites User Sync Plugin Changelog
V1.5.0 - Security release. V1.4.0 - Exclude User Roles: You can exclude user roles as per your needs. V1.3.0 - Maintenance release. V1.2.0 - Feature - Added "API Error Logs" section. V1.1.0 - Maintenance release.
WordPress API Multiple Sites User Sync Plugin Features
- Sync automatically user in single site when user add/update/register
- Sync automatically user in multiple sites when user add/update/register
- Bulk sync users in multiple sites
- Sync type options: ‘Auto Sync’; and ‘Manual Sync’;
- Exclude User Roles option
- Add unlimited sync sites
- Also, support WooCommerce customers
Download WordPress API Multiple Sites User Sync Plugin
Note: If you are having trouble with Download FREE WordPress API Multiple Sites User Sync Plugin, try to disable adblock for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.